:: Captain's Personal Blog ::

Things, stuff and other miscellany. NOW WITH COMMENTS!!!!!
:: welcome to Captain's Personal Blog :: bloghome | E-Mail Me ::




[::..Vital Statistics..::]
:: NAME: Jason
:: DOB: July 27
:: AGE: Constantly
:: PLACE OF RESIDENCE:
Earth, Sol System
:: HEIGHT: Approx 5'9"
:: WEIGHT: Impatient
:: HAIR: Yes, I still have
some
:: EYES: 20/20
:: MARITAL STATUS: Never
took self defense
:: SANE/INSANE: Yes
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: PhoenixAsh Productions
:: Jossolalia - Joss Whedon based blog
:: The Final Frontier - My Old Website
:: My DVD Collection
:: KryptonSite - Smallville News
:: Slayage.com - Buffy The Vampire Slayer News
:: Superman Cinema
:: Smallville Ledger
:: Cremesavers.com
:: NabiscoWorld.com
:: Brian's Journal
:: The Metropolis, IL SuperPlanet
:: The Superman Homepage
:: Monsters in Motion
:: Footlight Records
:: The Smoking Gun
:: The Star Trek Continuum
:: Bootleg Toys
[::..archive..::]

Stardate: Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It's time to fill up the boxes and move on out.

I've finally given in and done it. I've moved my blog over to LiveJournal. It was a decision that I thought long and hard about, and with the help of some friends I have finally decided to let go of Blogger, which has been wonderful to me for the past few years.

Adios for now, dear Blogger.com

I may come back some day. No one knows what the future holds, as this blog has certainly proved.

And so, I extend a hearty invitation to all to visit the new home of the Captain's Personal Blog!

:: J 8:48 AM [+] ::
...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?