:: Captain's Personal Blog ::

Things, stuff and other miscellany. NOW WITH COMMENTS!!!!!
:: welcome to Captain's Personal Blog :: bloghome | E-Mail Me ::




[::..Vital Statistics..::]
:: NAME: Jason
:: DOB: July 27
:: AGE: Constantly
:: PLACE OF RESIDENCE:
Earth, Sol System
:: HEIGHT: Approx 5'9"
:: WEIGHT: Impatient
:: HAIR: Yes, I still have
some
:: EYES: 20/20
:: MARITAL STATUS: Never
took self defense
:: SANE/INSANE: Yes
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: PhoenixAsh Productions
:: Jossolalia - Joss Whedon based blog
:: The Final Frontier - My Old Website
:: My DVD Collection
:: KryptonSite - Smallville News
:: Slayage.com - Buffy The Vampire Slayer News
:: Superman Cinema
:: Smallville Ledger
:: Cremesavers.com
:: NabiscoWorld.com
:: Brian's Journal
:: The Metropolis, IL SuperPlanet
:: The Superman Homepage
:: Monsters in Motion
:: Footlight Records
:: The Smoking Gun
:: The Star Trek Continuum
:: Bootleg Toys
[::..archive..::]

Stardate: Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Christopher Reeve

I know it has been over a week, but I have not yet taken the time to express my feelings on the loss of Christopher Reeve. I know I am one of a million who feel this way, and this should by no means trivialize his other tremendous works, but he will always be SUPERMAN to me. I doubt that anyone will ever again be able to truly bring the sense of power and wonder to the character that he did. I did expound my full believes on the SUPERMAN THROUGH THE AGES forum, so I have provided the link to that, here.

In addition, being a fan of SMALLVILLE, I also wrote what, in my opinion, would be a fitting end to the character of Dr. Virgil Swann. You can read it here.

:: J 10:41 AM [+] ::
...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?