:: Captain's Personal Blog ::

Things, stuff and other miscellany. NOW WITH COMMENTS!!!!!
:: welcome to Captain's Personal Blog :: bloghome | E-Mail Me ::




[::..Vital Statistics..::]
:: NAME: Jason
:: DOB: July 27
:: AGE: Constantly
:: PLACE OF RESIDENCE:
Earth, Sol System
:: HEIGHT: Approx 5'9"
:: WEIGHT: Impatient
:: HAIR: Yes, I still have
some
:: EYES: 20/20
:: MARITAL STATUS: Never
took self defense
:: SANE/INSANE: Yes
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: PhoenixAsh Productions
:: Jossolalia - Joss Whedon based blog
:: The Final Frontier - My Old Website
:: My DVD Collection
:: KryptonSite - Smallville News
:: Slayage.com - Buffy The Vampire Slayer News
:: Superman Cinema
:: Smallville Ledger
:: Cremesavers.com
:: NabiscoWorld.com
:: Brian's Journal
:: The Metropolis, IL SuperPlanet
:: The Superman Homepage
:: Monsters in Motion
:: Footlight Records
:: The Smoking Gun
:: The Star Trek Continuum
:: Bootleg Toys
[::..archive..::]

Stardate: Tuesday, September 28, 2004

All you need is........?

Ok, I first refer you the THE GUARDIAN

This was a story that I saw reported a lot yesteday, and one which I really am not all that sure I understand. I mean, I do understand it in a fundamental kind of way, but it just never ceases to amaze me how incredibly hypocritical people can be.

Yoko's feelings aside, John was a peace-loving man. Sure, he didn't take guff from anyone, but didn't he spend a great deal of time doing all sorts of crazy things to show that peace was the way to go and to be good to your fellow man?

Now, I'm sure that DOESN'T mean that we should forgive MARK DAVID CHAPMAN for what he did, and we will certainly never forget. But to think that the people who loved JOHN and his music so much are threatening to kill someone is just insane to me. It's almost the same sort of insanity that was displayed by CHAPMAN, except he was insane enough to go through with it. I can only hope that if he is released, no one takes it upon themselves to inflict some sort of vigilante justice on him. Believe me, when re-introduced to the general populace (should it happen), his life will certainly be nowhere near normal. And I'm sure it will be a much harder life, frought with lessons that he certainly wouldn't learn in death.

His life would be hell enough.

:: J 10:54 AM [+] ::
...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?